ADDITIONAL LEGAL DISCLAIMER AND FORUM RULES
iSay.info community-on-line is a free, but responsible vehicle on which commercial/ professional and government entities can espouse their community values, virtues and worthiness and for ordinary users, consumers, clients, customers, patrons and other concerned citizens to provide critique and engage in public conversations with like-minded members of the community..
The following disclaimer and rules govern the discussion / conversations presented on the iSay.info website. Please read carefully before participating.
To register an account and by accessing this site will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
- Site members and visitors shall remain solely responsible for the Content of their messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the iSay.info community and their agents, including but not limited to its owners, benefactors, licensees, operators, administrators and moderators with respect to any claim based upon any post you may submit.
- iSay.info reserves the right to reveal any information we have about you in the event of a complaint and request by an authorized, accredited government agency or where there is legal action arising from any message that you may post. Please also note that all IP addresses are recorded when items are posted.
- iSay.info shall not be liable for any statement, misstatement, inaccuracy or omission of any type for any Content submitted by a site member or visitor to any conversation or forum.
- iSay.info bears no responsibility for the accuracy of comments of any participants and will bear no legal liability for discussion results.
- If you participate in any conversation on the website, you warrant that you will not:
You are responsible for ensuring that any material you post on iSay.info (text, images, or other multimedia Content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
The Contents of messages (including photos and graphics) will not (normally) be changed or altered by the iSay.info in any way. However, iSay.info reserves the right to delete or change any messages it believes are unsuitable in Content. If you find any posts objectionable or offensive, please contact the iSay.info administrator
iSay.info does monitor the messages on the website on regular basis but if something seems not well evaluated please contact us. Those who wish to contact the iSay.info should use this email:
- Defame, abuse, harass or threaten others
- Make any bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements
- Advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- Post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law
- Post or distribute any unethical, pornographic, vulgar, obscene, discourteous, or indecent language or images
Failure to comply with these rules may result in revocation of iSay.info privileges and may also lead to further action taken against the offender. Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.
These rules may be modified from time to time by iSay.info without prior notice.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
iSay.info reserves the right to refuse registration of, or to block an iSay.info contributor at its discretion.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- to abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other iSay.info users;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all Australian laws regarding on-line conduct and acceptable Content;
- to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other iSay.info users or any URL;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the iSay.info website or any activities conducted on the iSay.info website; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the iSay.info website;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person;
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the iSay.info website. iSay.info reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor disputes between you and other users.
You acknowledge that iSay.info has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the iSay.info website or use the Services; what effects the Content of Posts may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release iSay.info from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the iSay.info website or the Services. The iSay.info website or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. iSay.info makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the iSay.info website or Services, and iSay.info will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the iSay.info website or the Services.
THE SERVICE, Content, AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because iSay.info has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that iSay.info is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that iSay.info shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or Services available on or through any such site or resource.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL ISAY.INFO, ITS licenseeS, ITS BENEFACTORS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE ISAY.INFO WEBSITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY Content FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR Services (HOW SO EVER ARISING)
iSay.info, its partners, licensees, benefactors, affiliates and advertisers are not responsible for the Content of threads/topics that are submitted by users.
iSay.info brand and other iSay.info graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, categories, forum and service name are trademarks or trade dress of iSay.info in the Commonwealth of Australia and/or other countries. iSay.info trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Any intention to use the iSay.info logo and other trademarks must be requested and agreed upon in writing by iSay.info.